Stay at the Estate
About the Estate
Throughout the property, there are countless spaces designed to satisfy every mood and desire. The original tile and wood floors complement the thick masonry walls, giving you the feeling of being immersed in a small castle. All the light pouring through the metal 1940s windows bounces off the walls and structures, illuminating the home’s architectural curves and design. If uncompromising and timeless beauty speak to your soul, SugarBear Estates won’t disappoint.
The Blanks/July family is grateful for family friend Lisa Green’s indispensable stewardship throughout the restoration process of SugarBear Estates.
Features & Amenities
We can sleep up to 10 guests, but the space is best enjoyed with 6-8 people.
+ $200 Cleaning fee
- Check-in: After 3:00 p.m.
- Checkout: 11:00 a.m.
- Self-check-in with keypad
- No smoking, vaping, or candles
- No pets
- Parties and events require written permission from SugarBear Estates
- For further information about the house, provided amenities, and guidelines, please refer to the welcome book that will be waiting for you upon check-in.
- Committed to enhanced cleaning process
- Follow local social-distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines
- Security camera/recording device
- Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock
- Carbon monoxide alarm